The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005


I love this picture. It makes me giggle. The cow seems to be breaking free from the chains of something...I might have to make him my new mascot. Nothing much is going on today. I woke up with some...er...gastrointestinal issues, which caused me to stay home from work but by 10am they were gone, but I am still "sick." I have tons to do and I should probably hop to it with the cleaning and the shopping and doing all that I have to do, but somehow I have been sucked into bad daytime television. Things in life are going well. Yesterday, I had a glorious day because in the middle of my work day I had lunch with my Sensation. Nothing brightens your workday like looking forward to a lunch date in the morning and having a good time. I'm still in awe that this is what a functional relationship is supposed to be like. If I would have known I would have done this a lot sooner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home