The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Just when you think things are safe ...



Something happens to gum up the works. It is 10:43 am and I am in my house. Why am I not at work? Because my car is acting up. I've gotten a rental that will be ready at 11:30 and I really love my car, but I think I am going to have to start making plans to get a new one. Now that I am driving so far to work every day, I need something reliable. Hopefully, I can get my current car fixed for a nominal fee, drive it for a year, and in that time save some money for a down payment. *sigh* and things were going so well. Say a prayer folks, I have a feeling that this repair is not going to be cheap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home