The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Tuesday



1. Yesterday, one of my clients called me "that colored girl." She thought she was talking to my boss. Probably because I "speak so well." Mind you, my boss is Indian so I'm not sure what the crazy old lady was thinking but whatever. I knew that I was working in the South but damn!!

2. Today I didn't eat lunch until 4:45 and I had a client have a bit of a breakdown in my office.

3. I'm exhausted, but like my turtle picture today, I'm still giving 100% because I really do love my job.

That being said, I am going to bed so I can get up to face another day tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home