The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Arlington Blues



How is it that I have lived in the Northern Virginia area for over 5 years and haven't gotten a ticket UNTIL the past month in which I've gotten not one, but TWO tickets!!?? I'm aggravated with myself because I always seem to be running late so I know I was speeding. I just need to be better about being on time. I'm also annoyed because the police officers were both so nice when I've been pulled over that I can't even get mad at them for being jerks. I need to get off of African Standard Time and get it together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home