The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Irreplaceable

Lately, I've been listening to that song "Irreplaceable" by Beyonce. I have no idea why I like it so much. Basically, she is singing about how her man didn't treat her right and she is too good for him so she kicks him out. I LOVE IT! The Sensation and I are doing fine and I'm not harboring thoughts of replacing him, but I think that all women have felt this way at some point or another. I think my favorite line is "So since I’m not your everything How about I'll be nothing, nothing at all to you." Too many women don't know that they are worth so much more than some trifling man will give them credit for, especially in DC where the ratio of women to men is something ridiculous like 8:1. I mean really, just because there are more women does NOT give the men the right to act up! So, to all the ladies out there please know that you are truly irreplaceable and don't put up with foolishness. As the old folks say, "you can do bad all by yourself."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home