The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!!



Happy New Year! Yes, the post is a bit early, but I plan to be hugged up with The Sensation all day tomorrow (this is the first time in a long time that we will have a whole day together without family, school or work so believe that I will be nowhere near a computer) so I'm giving my good tidings now. 2006 was a pretty decent year. I found a job that I liked and moved in with the man I love. Let's hope that 2007 holds more good things. I've set a couple of goals for myself in the new year. I don't do resolutions anymore because that is just asking for them to be broken. My goals are to get to the gym more (we all know why) and to be on time as often as possible (Ghana Standard Time isn't working more me.) I hope the new year holds a lot of happiness and prosperity for everyone and please be safe out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home