The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Dreamgirls

Okay, Glib Gurl has been hyped about Dreamgirls for a while. I've been a bit lukewarm about it, but willing to see it. I heard rave reviews about it this morning on NPR and decided to listen to Jennifer Holliday's And I am Telling You I'm not Going about 5 seconds ago in my office. When I tell you that I almost shut the door so I could testify, I am serious. I know that I have had moments like that in life. When you just have to tell folks, "look, you are GOING to love me." I've heard Jennifer Hudson works it OUT so I think I just got a bit more hyped about the movie.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger Glib Gurl said…

    I posted my full review here: http://glibgurl.blogspot.com/2006/12/pop-cultural-update-dreamgirls.html

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home