The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

iPods are the Crack of the new millennium



Can I just say how much I love this little sign? A friend of mine sent it to me and I find it hilarious! I've been having random thoughts about running a 5K in February. My mom does the Gasparilla race every year and I'm kind of thinking of doing it with her. Training for the run would be a good reason for me to take my ass to the gym and I kind of want to know what it feels like to finish a race. I mean 5K is 3.2 miles. If I dropped some poundage and trained I could probably run 3.2 and not die. I'll have to think on this some more.

In other news, my iPod died on the plane back from Vegas. I tried to resuscitate it to no avail. The past two days have been horrible. There has been a lot of rocking and shaking involved. I'm not sure how it happened, but I have become addicted to my iPod. I thought that I could go a couple of days without it and just pray that it would come back to me, but nothing happened and I started getting antsy. I bought one this evening and the jitters have gone away and I have stopped rocking. Clearly, the iPod is like crack. One day without it and you will do almost anything to get it back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home