The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Bar Results


Hmmm, FL results are out. I didn't pass. For some reason, I'm not that sad. Yes, I would have liked to pass on the first try, but it is not the end of the world. I'm just going to have to do better in July. Like this little piggy I'm going to jump in and try again. That is all and Happy Monday.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger mookieam131 said…

    Hey girl, I'm sorry to hear about that. BUT, I am proud of the tone of your post - I know that you'll be able to overcome the obstacle if you just keep a good attitude. Proud of you for that!

     
  • At 11:21 PM, Blogger Glib Gurl said…

    Aw, man - ditto everything Mookie said. I'm sorry that you didn't pass, but I'm extremely proud of your attitude and resolve. (Plus, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't happy that you'll still be around here for a while longer . . . )

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are handling it really well. It is sad news, but you will get through this. No doubt.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home