The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Good weekend


I had a fabulous weekend. SW came up and added sunshine to my world, which was kind of dark last week. We hung out and watched movies on Friday night (The Squid and the Whale is an ...interesting movie) and Saturday was spent shopping and frolicking around the city. Saturday night we went to a reggae concert and Sunday she rolled back to NYC. Last night the Sensation and I had one of those "what are we doing and where are we going" conversations. It was good. It is always nice when two people's plans dovetail so well. Today has kicked off what is going to be a fabulous week and this weekend- Vegas to celebrate KH turning "the new 20." Rock On!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home