The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Things I learned in Vegas



1. I am happy I have melanin. Old, wrinkled and pale does not belong in a bikini, speedo or anything that shows 80% of your skin.

2. You can go to Vegas and not gamble.

3. You must go to a show while you are in Vegas. I didn't and now I'm sad.

4. Go to Vegas with your significant other at least once. I missed The Sensation IMMENSELY.

5. Wear comfy shoes.

6. Stay at the Bellagio (shown here) you will get EXCELLENT service and a great bed.

7. Vegas attracts all kinds. People watching is hysterical in Vegas.

8. NEVER go to Vegas when you are sick. The flight will suck and you will be sad.

9. When you return, you will be happy to be home.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thanks, nana.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home