The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Kiss the Ring


So it is my birthday week and I am feeling a little bit like folks should kiss my ring and bring me money. It is Monday and things started off quite fabulously Saturday when my dad took me out for a birthday dinner. He was in DC on business and took me to a great restaurant. Yesterday, I finally sold my car so I made some money and I can finally drive the "new" B3. Today has been a good day at work, it has gone quickly, I haven't eaten everything in sight and people haven't gotten on my nerves. Let's hope that good things continue to happen this week!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home