The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Monday Monday


This is how I feel today. The weekend was okay. I studied some, helped MM move and went to the Carlyle Grand for brunch on Saturday morning. Nothing says lovin' like their chocolate waffle! I got in my bed last night to watch Law & Order when my phone rings and the Sensation tells me to look through the keyhole. Of course, he was standing on my doorstep. I love unexpected surprises. This pic is actually a good representation of us. He is a bit taller than I am and I have a bit more hair than he does. Happy Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home