The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Friday, November 11, 2005

When does it end?

George Jean Nathan said, "No man can think clearly when his fists are clenched." Today, I totally understood and felt that quote. At 8:57 this morning I realized that I am tired of the life that I am leading and I am angry that this is the way things turned out. I have ranted and raved that this wasn't what I signed up for and and how tired I am of being an adult. I have been going through the quarter-life crisis for what seems like an eternity and I see no end in sight. I feel like there are no bright spots in my life except for the Sensation and I am terrified that my fists will never unclench.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:57 PM, Blogger Glib Gurl said…

    (((Hugs))) One thing to remember - your life is not over. Things haven't "turned out" yet - you are still moving and climbing and growing. You won't be in this situation forever - I promise :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home