The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Dental Hygiene, NYC and the Sensation

Why don't people brush their teeth in the morning before they leave the house? I was on the shuttle and the metro this morning with a bunch of yuckmouths! I don't understand this concept! When I was little my parents taught us that you didn't leave the house without brushing your teeth. You brushed your teeth when you first got up to avoid burning the nosehairs of the people in the house and you brushed before leaving the house for work or school. It is just goood hygiene! Anyway, not much going on here. Was in NYC this weekend. Had a fabulous time with SW for her birthday bash. They managed to convince me to watch America's Next Top Model, which is basically a Real World for models. I also discovered Everybody Hates Chris, WHICH I LOVE!! Came home with some fabulous wedge-heeled boots (approved by my sister the style maven) and some hot rice bowls from Pearl River. Missed the Sensation immensely. Still getting used to this whole being in a stable relationship business. I have to say I love it. I never felt this comfortable with any of the past folks. Plus, Fiji likes the Sensation, that is a definite indication that the Sensation and I are good. Fiji bit Bryan and hated Rodney. If Fiji likes the Sensation and I like the Sensation, then all is right in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home