The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Just a cold, not the bird flu

Been sick for the past two days and felt like this pic. I thought I had the flu, but the doc said that it is just a cold. I'm okay. The Sensation has been wonderful. He brought me juice and food and rubbed my back and made me tea. Love him! I guess it is back to the grind tomorrow. At least I can breathe again. I'm a big fan of that. Weekend was good, went to see Jaguar Wright and Kindred on Friday night. Fabulous. Saturday, the Sensation and I went to see Jon Legend. He was great, and much more manly in person. A good time was had by all.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger mookieam131 said…

    I so identify with that picture. Just think - this is how we feel with a common cold. Just wait until the bird-flu gets us!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home