The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

What is really going on?

So I log on to my computer this morning and I have a request to add me to someone's yahoo messanger list. You will NEVER guess who it was! It was Bryan, my ex with the major issues. I think I physically said out loud, "you have got to be kidding me." I have blocked that crazy man from all forms of communications with me. Now, I'm thinking one of two things happened. 1) he really wants to get in contact with me and is trying to slip through my blockages (I forgot about yahoo messenger, I usually use AIM) or he just added everyone on his email list...but why am I still on his email list? We broke up over a year ago, I went and picked up my stuff from his house and told him to have a nice life. Oh well, I guess like Janet says, "you don't know what you've got til its gone" and I am past gone with that man. I blocked him and proceeded to check the rest of my email.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger mookieam131 said…

    That man has balls if he is trying to get in touch with you. Glad you had the "you've got to be kidding" thought and blocked him. Kudos for keeping the trash in the dumpster.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home