The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Weekend

This weekend was one of laziness and happiness. Saturday I didn't leave the house all day. I had such grand plans to come to work, but the best laid plans of mice and men... I stayed in the house and watched movies (A Bronx Tale, I love Cologeno!) and Sex and the City. LOVED IT. The Sensation came over and we hung out. Sunday was much of the same. Hung out with the Sensation, watched TV, went to salsa class ( the Sensation is HOT! He got lots of compliments about his dancing. He's doing really well) and Chili's for dinner. We figured out what we are doing for Thanksgiving and got the Sensation a planner (I'm very excited about this). A good time was had by all!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger Alicia Johnson said…

    Hey Girl,

    I love your blog....PLUS...you are a fellow Aries...Holla! I just moved in the MD-DC-VA area from NY. Always looking to network and make new friends! Keep in touch!

    Take care and Stay Blessed!

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can someone please finish the "best laid plans" quote. My roommate is fond of it, as is everyone else in the free world, but no one ever finishes it. Please let me know

     

Post a Comment

<< Home