The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Bombs over D.C.


I never thought that a bomb threat could make me so happy. Today at 4:30 pm my office building was evacuated because someone called in a bomb threat to the security desk. I have no idea what the firm has done to make people disgruntled, but I am kind of happy to have been sent home. I have been feeling run down all week and while, I'm losing my chance to get overtime, this is a chance for me to clean my house, watch some backlogged netflix and get some rest. I'm a fan. Nothing else is going on. The Sensation is sick and sounds horrible. My car is also sick and is going to be expensive to fix and I'm going to NYC this weekend for SW's birthday bash. Oh well, off to watch Il Postino.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger mookieam131 said…

    DC is nuts. Wonder why your building was the target of a bomb threat? Anyway, glad you are enjoying the time off!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home