The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Thanksgiving Vindication

So my Thanksgiving feast was wonderful. The Sensation and his sister and I ate alot, watched movies and slept the nice restful sleep of those who are full and warm. I would have taken and posted a pic of Herb, but by the time he was done we were so hungry there was no time for pictures, just carving and eating. I woke up this morning and got ready for work and slipped back into bed for a couple of minutes of sleep. That turned into hours, but it was worth it. I got up and turned on my computer to check the weather and see when the metro was running. Who popped up on my IM screen but my crazy ex Bryan! I was LIVID. Hadn't I told this man to leave me the Hell alone? Find a transcript of our convo below, I am ngb411 and he is veritas746:


veritas746: hello how have you been?
ngb411: what do you want?
veritas746: just seeing how you have been
ngb411: I have been fine, I have no desire to speak to you
veritas746: ok just wanted to say hello ithink about you alot and sometimes i wonder how things are for you did you pass the bar are you stillin dc stuff like that
ngb411: why do you care?
veritas746: i still care for you we just didn't work out dating pretty much because i am dumb but thats another story
veritas746: you are by far the best woman i have ever dated
ngb411: well, I can't help your stupidity, I could have told you that I was the best way back when. I passed the VA and was sworn in June 6th, I will be sworn in to the DC bar on December 12th and I'm sitting for the FL bar on Feb. 22nd and 23rd. I plan to move there with my current boyfriend in September
veritas746: cool i have moved too i took a job as an assistant chief in SC
veritas746: i just wondered what ever happen with all of that i am glad your happy and doing well
veritas746: good luck in the future
ngb411: same to you, please don't contact me in the future. I really don't have a desire to talk to you. You had your chance and you fucked it up and I've moved on
veritas746: i understand
veritas746: i won't
ngb411: thanks.
veritas746: welcome
veritas746 signed off at 10:15:36 AM.

Okay, I feel somewhat vindicated that this man realized that he had a diamond and he gave it up, but I am kind of pissed off that he had the nerve to keep trying to contact me. Oh well, I guess that is what whip appeal does :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home