The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Ram, because I'm an Aries


So today I'm feeling particularly Aries-like. What is feeling Aries-like? I'm not sure. I just feel good. I'm not sure if my moons are aligned or if I just got enough sleep, but I got to work at 7:30! (The fact that it is Saturday makes me very proud of that fact) I have the Essential Michael Jackson on the iPod, which makes coding the docs early this morning lots easier. I am just feeling very strong and positive. Yay! The Sensation and I are going to dinner with friends tonight and tomorrow turkey shopping and Harry Potter. Very happy this morn. If you should see this ram-girl boogying down 12th street, pay no attention, I'm listening to P.Y.T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home