The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Herb


The day is drawing nigh!! We have our turkey. The Sensation and I picked him on out Sunday and he is now living in my freezer. I am calling him Herb. The Sensation wanted to actually go to a farm and pick out a live turkey and have it sliced up right there, but that was too much for me. Herb is from Giant and I like him just fine. I also realized that I need a bigger fridge if I'm going to start cooking on the regular. Herb barely has any room in the freezer. I've cooked a turkey before, but this is the first time I'm doing in "a romantic way," as my friend CE put it the other day. I'm very excited to cook for The Sensation and his sister. Let's hope Herb cooperates and thaws like he is supposed to. Oh well, back do the docs. If I don't post again, have a Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home