The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Friday


Wooo hooo!! It is Friday. I'll be at work tomorrow but I'll be in some kind of sweatpants or jeans and some pumas. The week has gone well. Today I realized that I am into overtime which makes getting to 60 hours that much easier. I finally ran the errands that I needed to, got in touch with my aesthetician who is going to turn me from a yeti into me again,and met up with my CD hookup who got me The Essential Michael Jackson. If you don't know about this CD, you are not grown and sexy... okay, so I just got grown and sexy about 15 minutes ago, but this CD is the BOMB!! Check it out if you can. Enjoy the weekend!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home