The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Monday, November 14, 2005

After the Storm

So last week was very stormy. Rough days and a missed flight made me think that I needed some hibernation time, which I took. The Sensation was wonderful, plying me with KFC and pancakes and even went so far as to watch Mulan with me. Wonderful man. My weekend of hibernation has left me with some insights and plans to get myself where I need to be. Squirrels and bears might have the right idea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home