The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Palm Treez and Alligators...for real

Had sushi for lunch with a good friend. Getting out of the office did me a world of good. I sat and talked with MR (who recently passed the MD bar- congrats!) and listened to some words of wisdom. It was nice. I'm also getting more and more psyched about the fact that I am leaving at 6:15 and racing towards BWI so I can fly home and be with my family. I think that I definitely need to sit and talk to my parents about some of the stuff that's been going on with me. As my day has gone on, I've realized that I may need to do some social, mental and spiritual house cleaning in the next month or so. It will be good to bounce some situations off of my parents and see what they have to say. I think that as I let go of some of the stuff that I'm holding on to, I can feel my fingers beginning to unclench. I'm also going to pick up my FL bar materials and get on the good foot. If I don't post for a while it is because I'm working some stuff out. Don't worry, I'll be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home