The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

WHY?

1. Why is Chivalry dead? I'm tired of seeing pregnant women standing next to me on the metro
2. Why don't cabs in DC take credit cards? The ones in VA do.
3. Why do I have high blood pressure? I hate my job,which is also apparently bringing down my marketability as an attorney, I'm scared that I'm going to get blown up on the metro and I think that I should have spent money on bartending school instead of on a law degree (I make one good pitcher of sangria and it goes to my head)
4. Why am I scared to ride the metro? Because the terrorists apparently are everywhere. Please keep the folks in London in your prayers
5. Why are my hands peeling? Stress?
6. Why does every African man over the age of 45 think I'm cute? bad metro experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home