The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

The New Hotness


So this has been a great weekend. I decided for sure that I'm going to take the FL Bar, yes I'm crazy but I might as well do it now when my brain is in Bar mode. Too bad FL doesn't have reciprocity. BOO. I also got my new couch delivered. It is indeed the new hotness! I have plans to watch DVD 1 of Sex and the City tonight on my new couch. Good times!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home