The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Senseless



One man, 33 innocent people who lost their lives and a campus and a nation who doesn't know why. It is times like these when I really question whether I want to bring children into a world where you can lose your life just trying to get your education. My prayers go out to the students at Virginia Tech, the families who lost loved ones and everyone else like me who is just trying to understand how something like this could happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home