The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Senior Citizens



Today I dealt with one of the meanest, rudest, foulest most difficult clients yet. This woman made me realize why some people put their parents in nursing homes and never go to see them. After talking to her, I had images of her with a pitchfork and a cape commanding her minions in the fiery pits of Hell. Tomorrow is Wednesday, it will be better, but if she calls I will be "unavailable".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home