The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Silver Lining


I needed some silver lining today so here is what I came up with:
1. The Sensation loves me enough to get me not one, but two chocolate bunnies for Easter. I'm working on bunny #2.
2. I don't have to go to work tomorrow, I took the day off for my birthday
3. The Sensation is taking the day off too
4.I only had one crazy senior at the senior center today and I was able to head off the other ones at the pass. If I had moved faster I would have made it to my car before being caught in the parking lot.
5. I'm coming down from my chocolate high...I've been gorging since Sunday.
6. Tomorrow I am 28 years young!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home