The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Updates

Okay, so the sleep study occurred. I get my results on April 7th. I wore the orange sweatpants and had a very nice sleep despite the electrodes and wires that were attached to me. Work is picking up, I think the seniors perk up when the weather gets nice. I'm also working on ways to get my spark back, I think it went into hibernation when the weather got cold. Now that the weather is warmer, I need it back. That is about all I can think of that is going on in life right now. Here is a gratuitous goat picture for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home