The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

That Funny Feeling

So lately I've had this funny feeling that I want The Sensation to be sitting on the couch when I walk through the door. This is the first time I have ever had this feeling in my life. I'm the girl who had two long-term long distance relationships and when I found a man who lived in the city was thinking, "damn, I want to get off this stupid blue couch and go home and be by myself for a while," way too often. This feeling of wanting someone waiting for me when I get home is just weird. It isn't even like we are joined at the hip. I can go out and have a great time with my girls and he can go and chill with the guys and it never fails that I want him to be there when I get home. I'm thinking this is how it is supposed to be!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger Oberon said…

    .....sorry about your letter.....i'm a postal worker.....our ratings show we have a very high success rate.....sometimes however,things happen.....sorry again.

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger Nana said…

    awww, thanks. It is nice to know that at least someone cares. My rage at the postal service has cooled a bit, but thanks for the apology. It is amazing that you care more than the folks at my own post office. Clearly, you are on of the good ones.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home