The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Meet the Parents

First of all, Happy Father's Day! I wasn't able to go home and be with my Dad because of a bridal shower, but I called him this morning and sent him this HOT present that I know he will love. I also have to shout out the Ghana Black Stars who are doing quite well in the World Cup. They beat the Czech Republic yesterday 2-0!

Today was a pretty good day. I met The Sensation's grandmother, aunts and couple of his cousins. It was hard because they speak French and Creole and they speak fast. I could kind of keep up with the convo but I have to seriously bone up on my French so I can talk to everyone. I also got word that we have an apartment and we can sign a lease in two weeks. It doesn't have a washer and dryer but I compromised because we are going to be living on the top floor! Yay!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger mookieam131 said…

    Boo on no W/D, BUT, cool that you'll be on the top floor. Your own little penthouse view!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home