The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Contentment


This morning I woke up with Fiji on my left and The Sensation on my right. As I was lying there I realized that I loved this feeling. That's all I need, my man and my cat and maybe some diet coke. I just had this feeling that everything was right with the world. I didn't have any feelings that my weight was too high, my bills were too high, my job was boring, my apartment was too small, nothing. I just felt at peace. It was a nice feeling. Let's hope that I have this feeling more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home