The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Endorphins

Whatever they say about exercise and endorphins is true. Before this morning I was having a crappy week. I was exhausted, my body hurt and I couldn't get out of bed. I was cranky, I think I was grinding my teeth in my sleep and the thought of work made me want to cry. Yesterday I almost cursed out a group of Christian tourists at Five Guys. This morning I went to spinning and I feel ten times better. I'm dressed and ready for work, I'm going to the post office and the library before I hit the office and I just feel happy. I'm not sure if my endorphins are released by the actual spin class or for the kick-ass music my instructor plays (my favorite spinning song is the "Nobody's Supposed to Be Here" dance remix) but whatever it is I'll take it!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:16 AM, Blogger Glib Gurl said…

    You went to spinning? Whoa - that is awesome! I have never tried spinning -- I'm too scurred. But, yes, I know what you mean. When I exercise, even though it sucks and hurts while I'm doing it, afterwards I always feel like I can conquer the universe. Big ups to you for working out in the morning!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home