The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

WW

Well, this week of effecuating change went well. I'm down 2.2 pounds and I'm quite excited about it. I was a bit worried because I had a couple of dinners to go to and I went to Cafe Japone on Friday and had a bit to drink. I guess I was making good choices because it worked. Let's hope that this wasn't just a fluke and I can hang on to the losing streak for week 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home