The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Weekend


This weekend was wonderful. Saw Da Vinci Code with The Sensation, cleaned a lot, met SM's friend, went out on Friday with JS and company and had a good weekend. The Sensation relented and decided that he would be willing to move to Virginia, which made my weekend. A good time was had by all. I wish SW would come back from Ireland, I miss her. Random thought: I want to go to St. Tropez and Italy. My sister is headed to Italy again this summer. One summer I'll go with her. Anyway, have a good week all.

P.S. Could everyone please keep Mela in your thoughts and prayers? She is going through a rough time right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home