The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Musings of the Morning

1. Staying up until 2 am watching the first season of Grey's Anatomy and waking up for spinning class at 4:35 am was not a good idea.

2. Immigration- While listening to NPR on my drive in this morning I heard an illegal immigrant say that he had a right to be in this country because he had a house. WHAT? Umm, no one told him to cross the border under cover of darkness with no papers. I'm sorry but the only people who have a right to be here, are those who came here legally. My parents and countless others have done it, why can't they?

3. People from Maryland can't drive. I almost got hit twice on the way to work by folks with Maryland plates. Not a good thing, the way I feel this morning I might be liable to give the Bmore girls a run for their money.

4. My 10th year high school reunion is coming up. Damn, I'm old. Why haven't I done anything of value yet? I don't have a real job, I am not a size 10 and I don't own anything tangible. I guess I need to get it together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home