The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Grey's Anatomy


Season finale was last night. I'm still reeling from it. This show is by far, the best show since the Cosby Show. Any show that has you on your couch in the fetal position with tears streaming down your face is a keeper. I can't wait for next season.

In other news, I've returned from my parents' house and the weekend was glorious. I succeeded in suprising my mom, got some shopping in and learned how to make crepes (thanks to my sister). Oh well, the fun times can only last for so long. I have returned to my reality.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger Linz said…

    Me too - I was crying and crying and crying. We DVRed Prisonbreak and watched it after...All the way through I was saying "Grey's was so sad!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home