The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Home


I'm headed home for the weekend to surprise my mom for Mother's Day. I have been home about once a month for the past year and a half. My immediate response is to go home when I'm feeling sad and my parents always welcome me with open arms. I know some people who have gone home and their childhood room has been turned into a home gym or a sewing room. I know that my parents would never do that to me. No matter where they move, I will have a place to stay when I come home. That being said, I'm off to warmer temperatures and happier environments. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home