The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Band-aids



So I was reading my Essence magazine on the way home today and I discovered that there are band-aids that come in my color. That tickled me to no end. I'm going to have to find some to stick on my bumps and bruises. Nothing really exciting to report here. My sister the fashionista is coming up this weekend. I bought her a ticket up and a ticket to go see Billy Joel for her birthday so we are going to do it up right this weekend. Next week, I'm headed back down to Florida to continue my sister's birthday celebration and have some follow-up job interviews. We'll see what happens. Also, I just have to tell you all that you must go see Dave Chappelle's Block Party. It gets 2 thumbs up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home