The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

I have returned a changed bee


After spending a week in 80 degree weather, I have returned to the frozen tundra. I'm happy I spent the extra days at home. It was great seeing family and friends, I got a new tattoo, SD and DS introduced me to Patrone and I have been freed from bar studying (hopefully forever). The only thing I missed was the Sensation. If he would have been there I might have stayed for more time. I'm back, I'm free and I'm happy. All that and a bed and breakfast with the Sensation this coming weekend. Woohoo!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:30 PM, Blogger Glib Gurl said…

    Wait - another tattoo??? This means you already have one!?!? I *so* didn't know that! Girl, you have to let me see! (Well, unless it's someplace, ahem, that only the Sensation would like to see!) I have been thinking about getting a tat myself . . . but I'd like to get one as a present to myself at "goal weight." Yeah. Maybe I should just get one now and stop waiting on never :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home