The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Monday



Today was a good day. (I didn't have to use my A.K... (c) Ice Cube. I got up and I could walk to the bathroom with no crutches, but then I realized I didn't have power. Luckily the power came on before I had to take my cat to stay at the Sensation's house so he didn't freeze his tail off). I went to work and got sworn into the DC Bar. It was the shortest most bootleg ceremony ever, but whatever, I'm in. Upon getting back to the office, I found out that I got the score I needed for the FL bar. Woo hoo. I barely made it, skated by a toe. Hopefully, I'll take the real test more seriously. To top it all off MY CAR IS FIXED!!! Happy happy happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home