The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Halfway to Freedom



This morning I paid off my Discover Card. It was very early so I didn't do a happy dance, but I might have to have a celebratory cocktail when I get home from work tonight. Next order of business. Mastercard.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    After you are done with that, will you start on mine? You go girl!!! All those long hours are worth it to pay those damn bills!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home