The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

I have gone...


I have not set foot out of my apartment. I haven't even poked my head out of my apartment door. I have eaten pizza, ice cream and chinese food for the whole weekend. I have watched tons of Law&Order and movies and taken lots of naps. I feel like my cat. The funny thing is that if my ankle wasn't hurt, I wouldn't want to leave the house, but now that I can't, I can't wait to get out. Oh well, I'm off the crutches and I get sworn into the DC Bar tomorrow and then back to work. I might melt from the outside air, but I'm so happy to get out. Oh and my car has still not been fixed. I'm too through with my mechanic. I'll talk about that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home