The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Happy Anniversary a day early

Tomorrow the Sensation and I will have been dating for a year. I can't believe it has been a year, it seems longer. Not in an oh-my-gosh-it's-been-so-long-and-I-can't-stand-you-kind of way, but in a I'm-comfortable-with-you-massaging-my-feet-when-they-haven't-seen-a-pedicure kind of way. (for those of you who know my hooves, you KNOW that is serious) We actually forgot the day of our anniversary for a while. I have no idea how I let that happen, as I am the kind of person who puts everything in her planner. People always know that they will get a card or a phone call on their birthday no matter where they are in relation to me. I think that I'm just so comfy with The Sensation that it feels like we have been together forever. My mom wants to know when we are getting married. I don't know. Last night I had a dream about who was going to be in my bridal party. Of course, that might have been that late night mac and cheese that I ate before falling asleep during Law and Order SVU.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home