The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Requests

My car has died and the Legal Aid salary hasn't given me the means to afford a new transmission yet so the Sensation and I have been sharing a car. He is a wonderful man and I love him...but anyway, I've been taking public transportation on the weekends to get where I need to go. I have a couple of requests:

1. Control your damn kids. Nothing is worse than being on a bus or metro with unruly kids. Harness them, leash them, I don't care, just control them.

2. If your breath is hot like fire, don't talk or in the alternative, get a breath mint.

3. If there are lots of open seats on the bus, don't go sit RIGHT next to someone and then feel the need to touch them repeatedly throughout the ride.

That is all. I'm going to watch Mahogany.

Update: Success means nothing unless you have someone you love to share it with. I LOVE that line!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home