The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Trying to do a good deed


A couple of days ago I was at Love Cafe getting a cupcake. The woman in front of me was taking a long time and realized that she had lost her wallet. While she went to look for it I paid for her meal. I figured it was 10 bucks well spent and the good karma would come back to me. When she came back from looking for her wallet the cashier told her that I had paid and not to worry about it. The woman was so STANK to me that I took a step back. She told me she had lost her wallet, told me she didn't have time to sit and eat and that she didn't want the food. SHE DIDN'T WANT THE FOOD!! I was livid. She took my good deed and made me think evil thoughts about her. A simple "thank you" would have sufficed. Harumph. Stank Heifer. Oh well, the Sensation and I had a BLT, some soup and a laugh because of her.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger mookieam131 said…

    Apparently that whole pay it forward concept only works sometimes. What a pity!

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that is ridiculous. I can't believe she didn't want it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home