The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Monday Musings

1. If you are over the age of 12 you should NEVER wear pigtails. Furthermore, if you have gray hair you definitely shouldn't have pigtails.
2. If you have a muffin top you should stay away from low-rise jeans.
3. If you are bigger than a size 2 you shouldn't wear shorts with a 2 inch inseam.
4. Weave is not for everyone.
5. Crab rangoon + Law & Order= Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home