The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

My Fall from Grace


Today on my way to the gym, I tumbled down the metro stairs and sprained my ankle. I was so emabarrassed! People were nice and asked if I was okay and of course, I said yes. I mean, I couldn't just sit down on the ground and cry (even though I wanted to). I'm now at work with ice on my very swollen and tender ankle. I just want the day to be over. On an up note, my friends at work have been wonderful. They are great about getting ice and making sure I'm comfy and SM even got me Chipotle. Even though it has been a pisser of a day, it is nice to know that people care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home